MARK YOUR CALENDAR
- August 4, 2014 – First day of fall practice for boys’ and girls’ cross-country, football, boys’ soccer, girls tennis, softball, and volleyball.
- FALL ATHLETES: You may pick up your practice card early by coming to the Athletic Office. Otherwise, you will need to pick up your card before practice on Monday, Aug. 4th.
- November 3, 2014 – First day of practice for wrestling and boys’ and girls’ basketball.
- March 2, 2015 – First day of practice for baseball, golf, girls’ soccer, boys’ tennis and boys’ and girls’ track and field.
- ALL ATHLETES: DON’T FORGET that after you turn in your physical and permission form to the Athletic Office you will need to get your PRACTICE CARD. (The student-athlete will bring this card to the coach on the first day of practice so the coach knows the student-athlete has all paperwork into the Athletic Office.